- Material: Outer: 94% Polyester/6%Spandex; Inner: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Care: Machine washable
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Features: Ballerina shape cradles the foot; pull-on styling; stretchy elastic hugs the ankle without being restrictive; lightweight foam bottom with grippers to help prevent slipping; one size fits most
- Women’s Animal Slipper Socks
When you shop with the Genius Creative Adventures, 30-40% of every purchase goes towards supporting, helping, and alleviating the suffering of members affected by both natural and human made disasters — whether it’s your neighborhood, community, or state. We believe lots of little actions add up to big changes — and that your support matters.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE WITH OUR TROUBLE-FREE “RETURNS POLICY”
- Customers may return any opened or unopened merchandise purchased from store within 30 days. When accompanied by a receipt the customer will receive the return in the original form of payment. Without a receipt, the customer will receive a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price during the prior 30 days, unless they are a Genius Awards member in which case the store can look up a customer’s purchase history to determine the price that was paid for the item. Shipping & handling is non-refundable. Any shipping delays are the responsibility of the shipping carrier.
- Please note that whether the item is opened or unopened the customer will be refunded via an in-store merchandise credit.
- Online orders paid for with Sezzle and returned to us will be refunded via merchandise credit for a future store purchase. All remaining installments will still be due to Sezzle, just contact the Genius Team immediately at GeniusTeam@geniuscreativeadventures.com, for any concern, so that they can assist you of your customer’s need(s).
- 30 days after purchase date, you can no longer seek store credit, refund, or exchange for your unused items. Where applicable, store credit will be granted.
- For purchases shipped to your home, send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Please also read our FAQ page.
- We make every effort to package your order so it arrives in great condition. Unfortunately, sometimes items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration and we will do everything we can to replace the product swiftly.
- Please note: If any items arrive damaged or defective, don’t dispose of them until you’ve had a chance to speak with a customer service representative. In the case of larger items, you may be asked to submit a photograph of the damage.
- If you’ve received a damaged item, please e-mail us.
- Let us know how we are doing and how we can improve, email us for suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.