1. How do I contact Genius Creative Adventures?
The easiest way to reach us is to send us a message via email for the record. For important communications regarding our products and services, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via GeniusTeam@geniuscreativeadventures.com and via text message, (719) 310-8602. Our normal Customer Service hours for text message/call are on Monday to Friday from 11am to 5pm Mountain Time (MT) | (Saturday) 9am—9pm MT | (Sunday) 1pm—5pm MT | Thanksgiving Day 9am—1pm MT | Christmas Eve | 9am—6pm MT |CLOSED on Ind. Day/July 4th and Christmas Day (Dec. 25th). We normally respond as early as possible unless we have high volume of messages and or calls, however, due to coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve made changes to some of our policies, which may affect the services we provide, therefore, for order inquiries please allow 1-2 business days for a response. For general inquiries, please allow 3-5 business days.
2. For crucial feedback after receiving product(s), how can we communicate to customer service?
You can contact customer service at email@example.com
3. How can we contact the Genius Team?
You can contact the Genius Team at GeniusTeam@geniuscreativeadventures.com and via text message, (719) 310-8602.
4. What credit cards do you accept? Is it safe and secure?
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, DINERS CLUB INTERNATIONAL, JCB, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
We care about the security of our genius customers’ data. We are using Authorize.Net through Bank of America and we are happy to say that it is a United States-based payment gateway and one of the safest gateways out there, and has been around since 1996 helping merchants accept online payments.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
5. On Genius Awards and Free shipping:
a.) What is Genius Awards?
Genius Awards is The Genius Creative Adventures customer loyalty program that will initiate in March 2021. It’s our way of thanking valuable customers like you for choosing us for your creative and adventure needs. The program is FREE to join and easy to participate in. Simply shop, earn points, and get rewarded.
b.) Do you offer free shipping?
We offer FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders of $35+ in the contiguous Unites States; $110+ to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico; and $129+ to Canada.
6. My order says delivered but it is not here, why?
If this situation ever occurs contact your local USPS or FedEx with your tracking information, the Genius Team prides in packaging your orders within lots of love and care, we always make sure that your order is packed well and in great condition before we drop it off at the USPS or FedEx, however after we drop packages off at the postal services, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, DAMAGED OR STOLEN PACKAGES. Please do not hesitate to contact customer service or Genius Team for questions and assistance. We are here to serve and help you.
7. Do you ship to Puerto Rico? Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to Puerto Rico (FedEx & USPS) and internationally through FedEx to:
- Canada (FedEx & USPS Ground)
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- Countries/Regions part of European Economic Area/European Union
- Israel, and
- United Kingdom
We ship to Canada and Puerto Rico via USPS Ground (1 to 5 lbs) and via FedEx Ground/FedEx Home (6 to 150 lbs) on orders qualified for free shipping.
We are considering to ship and expand to other international locations and countries after recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic.
8. What is a preorder?
• A preorder is something that is currently not in stock, but we are allowing orders before they arrive to our warehouse.
• These are usually most popular products!
9. Why we offer preorders?
• The Genius Team wants to make sure to order enough items. We are constantly growing, changing, and selling more products than before. We only list preorders on most popular items or items that we are restocking.
10. Will I be charged on preorders?
We will charge your card at the time of purchase, so that it will enable us to hold the item for you.
11. How long do preorders take?
• Each item or product is unique, and we give an estimated date on the description of the item.
• Please bear with us, that sometimes preorders can take longer than our estimated arrival time. Sometimes there are situations out of our control, that can change the delivery date. We put so much efforts to deliver by the date you expect.
• Nevertheless, many orders come in well before there estimated date! The date listed is estimated. If you need an item by a certain date, we suggest letting the Genius Team know via email, so if the date does get changed, we can inform you.
12. What if the preorder takes longer than expected?
• If the preorder does not arrive on time, we often let you know, we will always send you a discount code on your next purchase.
• However, we can also cancel your order, and refund or you may choose something else! We understand wanting things in a timely manner and we are here to make uncommon frustrating delays as easy as possible.
13. Is this site safe and secure?
At Genius Creative Adventures (GCA), we appreciate how important security is to you. The Genius Team at GCA implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information. If you have any questions about security on our website, please do not hesitate to contact the Genius Team.
14. How quickly is my order processed?
Most orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt (processing time does not include weekend days or holidays). It should be noted that during the holidays and other busy sales periods, please allow an additional 1 to 2 business days for orders to be processed. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 PM PST, Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday. Orders being sent to P.O. Boxes, Military APO / FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, or the U.S. Territories and International Countries/Nations must be shipped via the United States Postal Service, FedEx Ground Shipping and cannot be shipped via 2nd Day. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases may be processed and shipped.
15. I have allergen concerns; do you have allergen statement?
The Genius Team suggest that you inform us of any allergens you may have. Also, please review carefully at our full inventory on our website and review any products that you feel could cause you an issue. Where the product is a “multiple ingredient” item, we suggest you carefully read through the listed ingredients to make a self-determination if they will work for you or not. If you have any questions at all, please email them to us or contact us by phone. Nut and seed related items are stocked within our facility and may come-in-contact with your product. If you have a nut allergy, please let us know. WE DO NOT STOCK PEANUT OIL at our facilities, though we cannot guarantee that the manufacturers’ who we receive our ingredients from are a peanut free facility. We do, however, stock other nut-based oils – if you have any questions, please do get a hold of us.
16. What are the USPS mail services?
Compare USPS mail services by Starting Price (retail and commercial), Ship Time, and more. Most services automatically include USPS Tracking, and you can purchase additional insurance and extra services.
|Service||Starting Price||Ship Time||Pricing Options||Where to Pay Postage||Insurance||Other Services|
|Priority Mail Express®||$26.35 (at Post Office & Online)$22.75 (Commercial)6||Overnight Guaranteed7||Flat RateVariable Price||At Post Office & Online||$100 included8||Included: USPS Tracking|
Available: Signature Confirmation™9, Return Receipt10, Collect on Delivery
|Priority Mail®||$7.50 (at Post Office & Online)$7.02 (Commercial)6||1-3 days11||Flat Rate Variable Price Regional Rate Prepaid||At Post Office & Online||$50 included12||Included:USPS Tracking|
Available: Signature Confirmation, Return Receipt, Collect on Delivery
|First-Class Mail®||$0.55 (at Post Office & Online)$0.389 (Commercial)6||1-3 days||Variable Price||At Post Office||Available||Available: Return Receipt13, Collect on Delivery|
|First-Class Package Service®||$3.80 (at Post Office)$2.74 (Commercial6)||1-3 days||Variable Price||At Post Office||Available||Included: USPS TrackingAvailable: Signature Confirmation, Return Receipt, Collect on Delivery|
|USPS Retail Ground®||$7.50 (at Post Office)||2-8 days||Variable Price||At Post Office||Available||Included: USPS Tracking (packages only)|
Available: Signature Confirmation (packages only), Return Receipt, Collect on Delivery
|Media Mail®||$2.80 (at Post Office)$2.10 (Commercial)6||2-8 days||Variable Price||At Post Office||Available||Included: USPS Tracking (packages only)|
Available: Signature Confirmation (parcels only), Return Receipt14, Collect on Delivery
17. What is Library Mail?
Library Mail is an inexpensive way for libraries, academic institutions, museums, nonprofits and similar organizations can send items on loan to one another. These groups can mail up to 70 pounds of books, sound recordings, academic theses and other related media at a time for one low cost.
18. What is your shipping and return policies?
We do not accept refunds and exchanges at this moment due to impact of COVID-19 pandemic. There are no refunds on Skin care, body & bath, and health packages and products. We DO NOT issue cash refunds. However, we may acknowledge store credit and exchange on qualified items. One month after purchase date, you can no longer seek store credit for your unused items. Where applicable, store credit will be granted.
Due to the Nature of most of our products we do not accept returns and exchanges on any items except for accessories and selected items. Returns are not accepted on food and beverages for safety, oils, washes, lotions, body butters, soaps, rollers, scrubs and any other health, bath, or body products. Refunds, if applicable, once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. All refunds will be given in store or online credit. We DO NOT issue cash refunds. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded for store credit. Exchanges, if applicable, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at GeniusTeam@geniuscreativeadventures.com and send your item to: Genius Creative Adventures P.O. Box 69, Lake George, Colorado 80827 USA.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Once your return is received and approved, you will receive an email notification.
All returns will be refunded to the original form of payment, less any shipping charges. Once your return has been processed, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds may take up to 30 days.
FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION: To ensure that your package is delivered on time and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly. If there are issues with verifying your address, the Genius Team will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after several attempts of contacting you, you do not respond, you order will be canceled, and your money refunded to you. If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us ASAP.
If your order was placed on the weekend, please call us, or send us a text message immediately or first thing Monday morning. We will do our best to fulfill your request and change the address. If we are unable to, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information. Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from www.geniuscreativeadventures.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Also, DUE TO COVID-19 Processing time is currently 2-7 business days+ the United States Postal Service(USPS), UPS, or FedEx shipping time after the package had been dropped off. For wholesale orders processing time is 7-14 days + USPS, UPS, or FedEx SHIPPING TIME ONCE YOUR ORDER IS DROPPED OFF AT THE USPS, UPS or FedEx.
19. What’s NOT Returnable?
• Items not purchased at www.geniuscreativeadventures.com or a Genius Creative Adventures Store.
• Items without a Genius Creative Adventures Store receipt or a packing slip.
• Items with removed tags or items missing original packaging (e.g. product boxes)
• Clearance items or items marked as “Final Sale.”
• For hygienic reasons, these items are “Final Sale” (i.e., washed or worn items, accessories such as earrings and cosmetics, intimates such as panties and lingerie sets, clothing such as tights, and other similar intimate items).
• Gift Card Returns: No cancellations or refunds on the purchase of a gift card (final sale).
• e-Gift card Returns: Cancellation refunds can be requested on the purchase of an e-Gift card scheduled for a future delivery date.
Please contact one of the Genius Team member for store credit & exchange or anything related to a refund via Text Message (719) 310-8602 or email, GeniusTeam@geniuscreativeadventures.com.
|INSPECT ALL DETAILS:||Please inspect all items carefully upon receiving the item(s) or product(s) and LET US KNOW immediately if there are any issue or damage. You may qualify for a store credit or exchange. Many clothing items we sell are custom made or hand-made and have imperfections that might appear to be defects.|
|COLORS:||Garments might lose their colors upon washing or dry cleaning. Following the care instructions attached to the garment might avoid loss of color or seepage of color onto other parts of garment or other garments. Care for the garment is customer’s responsibility and the quality of the fabric or the color of the garment is not warranted by the Genius Creative Adventures.|
|SIZE:||Sizes displayed on garments are only for reference and might not be standard. Genius Customers are responsible to check for the actual size of the garment by trying it on and making sure that they fit them, please contact us immediately for size concerns and you may qualify for a store credit and exchange.|
|LOOSE STITCHES, DECORATIVE OBJECTS, MIRRORS AND BEADS:||Any of these issues should be inspected immediately and do not hesitate to contact the Genius Team.|
20. Why NOT returns or exchanges? – You might ask…
• Because you do not want to wear clothes someone else wore, even if its for just once.
• There are no refunds on Skin care, body & bath, and health packages and products. Due to the Nature most of our products we do not accept returns and exchanges on any items except for accessories and selected items. However, we may consider exchanges for qualified and valid reasons and depends on qualified (selected) products.
NOTES: To complete your exchange or store credit, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) Books with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video games, or related products that has been opened. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please carefully read Sections 18 and 19 of this FAQ page.
To be eligible for an exchange or store credit, you must first email within 14 days of the order date. Upon receipt of your email we will respond promptly and accordingly and make sure your placement is sent out. If a replacement item is not available, we will give store credit the full purchase price.
Please let us know how we are doing and how we can improve, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. How do I apply for a job?
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email or in writing to: email@example.com
Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 69, Lake George, CO 80827
By submitting your resume or related information you acknowledge that your resume and related information will be treated as non-confidential and may not be returned.