Our goal at Genius Creative Adventures (GCA) is to get you into adventure!
If you’re like us, sometimes you want to try a new activity, go on a fun, active date, or entertain family from out-of-town; however, you probably don’t want to buy all the equipment first to do it. Luckily, you can rent all the equipment you need to make your time outside the best it can be. At GCA, we have single and multi-day rentals to make your camping and outdoor adventures well-equipped but easy on the budget! We are your home for outdoor recreation, kayak, canoe, SUP, water sports, camping, fat bike, snowshoe, ice fishing, fly fishing, and winter sports rental in Colorado Springs.
- Before you make a rental reservation, contact us with any question or concern.
- When you call with a question, our friendly staff will either answer the phone or call you back as soon as possible. We will also promptly return all emails.
- The Genius Team will do all they can to fill your request and will let you know if there are any issues. Our online rental reservation system is a great and convenient service, but make sure you receive a confirmation that we can honor your request. We suggest you reserve gear as early as possible for holidays and warm, sunny weekends!
- In general, we will do all we can to help you on your adventure!
We don’t cover:
- The weather. We’re in control of many things, but not this. Living in Colorado, we know that freak hail and snow storms can come up unexpectedly in the middle of summer; but unfortunately, if you rent gear and can’t use it, you’re still responsible for the time you had it in your possession.
- Unused gear for a variety of reasons – illness, family emergency, miscommunication between spouses on weekend plans, etc. Again if it’s in your possession, you need to pay for the rental for that time.