85% organic soap base recipe for superior lather and skin-feel. This is a rich, moisturizing bar loaded with a perfect balance of shea butter, honey, and finely ground oatmeal to fit all skin types. This is pure soap with no added colors or scents though it does have a pleasant oatmeal scent. Made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients: Organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua, organic elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, sodium hydroxide, organic carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, organic avena sativa (oat) kernel, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, honey, and organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract
Shop more to quality for Free Shipping! These soaps can be a perfect gift. We will package nicely for you with no extra cost.
When you shop with the Genius Creative Adventures, 30-40% of every purchase goes towards supporting, helping, and alleviating the suffering of members affected by both natural and human made disasters — whether it’s your neighborhood, community, or state. We believe lots of little actions add up to big changes — and that your support matters.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN FDA-COMPLIANT AND TO GUARANTEE OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND NO CONTAMINATION, WE’RE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS ON SKIN CARE PRODUCTS & RELATED COSMETICS:
- In order to remain FDA-compliant and to guarantee freshness and no contamination, especially in the event of COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to accept returns on purchases made onsite or online on our skin care products.
- Our skin care products and cosmetics are made fresh and handcrafted upon receiving orders to ensure outstanding quality. “We do not add hazardous preservatives & other carcinogenic-mutagenic-reprotoxic (CMR) elements to our products.” Thank you for your understanding.
- Shipping & handling is non-refundable. Any shipping delays are the responsibility of the shipping carrier.
- However, we will acknowledge exchanges and store credits on qualified product(s) and a (necessary) valid reason, just contact the Genius Team immediately for any concern, so that they can assist you of your customer’s need(s).
- Please also read our FAQ page.
- Let us know how we are doing and how we can improve, email us for suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.