- Extra strength Vitrelle®: our unique, triple layer glass technology stands the test of time
- Eco-friendly: using up to 80% recycled, pure glass to make Corelle® Vitrelle®
- Works harder: dishwasher, microwave, freezer and pre-heated oven (to 350° F) safe
- Space saving design: sleek, super lightweight and ultra-stackable bowls and plates
- Made in the USA: Corelle® Vitrelle® glass is crafted in Corning, NY since 1970
- Set includes: 4 Dinner Plates, 4 Bread and Butter Plates, 4 Soup/Cereal Bowls and 4 Stoneware Mugs.
- Dinner Plate dimension – 26cm (L) x 1.5cm (H)
- Bread and Butter Plate dimension – 17cm (L) x 1.5cm (H)
- Soup/Cereal Bowl dimension – 15.8cm (L) x 4.7cm (H)
- Stoneware Mug dimension – 9.8cm (H) x 8.6cm (W) x 11.4cm (D)
Corelle® Dinnerware – Vitrelle® Glass Use & Care
Read these instructions carefully before use. For full Safety and Use Click Here.
Corelle® plates and bowls are made of Vitrelle® glass. Mugs are made of porcelain or stoneware as noted on the package. Please review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Corelle® products can be used for serving and re-heating food in microwaves or pre-heated conventional ovens up to 350° F (176° C). To warm empty dinnerware for serving, use pre-heated conventional ovens only. Porcelain and stoneware mugs are microwavable.
ALL GLASS, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. A drop or knock against a hard object may cause immediate breakage or enough damage so that the item breaks later for no apparent reason. Such breakage may make a noise and can break into many small pieces. Be careful in handling as pieces may be sharp.
Wash Corelle® dinnerware items by hand or in an automatic dishwasher. Load items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. DO NOT allow stoneware or porcelain mugs to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause glaze cracking.
Failure to follow the warnings below may cause an item to break or shatter immediately or late, resulting in personal injury or property damage. Corelle® glass dinnerware is intended for normal household use only. It is not intended for camping, industrial, or commercial use.
DO NOT USE ON STOVETOP, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, or on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, pilot lights, open flames, etc.
AVOID SUDDEN TEMPERATURE CHANGES. DO NOT add liquid to a hot item, place a hot item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth. These sudden temperature changes may cause the item to break or shatter. Handle hot items with a dry cloth or potholder.
- DO NOT use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- DO NOT heat an empty vessel in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- DO NOT heat a small amount of food in larger dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
- DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
- DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleanser, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch items.
- Place stoneware items on dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
DISCONTINUE USE SHOULD ANY ITEM BE MISUSED IN ANY MANNER AS STATED ABOVE, AS DAMAGED ITEMS MAY BREAK WITHOUT WARNING.
When you shop with the Genius Creative Adventures, 30-40% of every purchase goes towards supporting, helping, and alleviating the suffering of members affected by both natural and human made disasters — whether it’s your neighborhood, community, or state. We believe lots of little actions add up to big changes — and that your support matters.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE WITH OUR TROUBLE-FREE “RETURNS POLICY”
- Customers may return any opened or unopened merchandise purchased from store within 30 days. When accompanied by a receipt the customer will receive the return in the original form of payment. Without a receipt, the customer will receive a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price during the prior 30 days, unless they are a Genius Awards member in which case the store can look up a customer’s purchase history to determine the price that was paid for the item. Shipping & handling is non-refundable. Any shipping delays are the responsibility of the shipping carrier.
- Please note that whether the item is opened or unopened the customer will be refunded via an in-store merchandise credit.
- Online orders paid for with Sezzle and returned to us will be refunded via merchandise credit for a future store purchase. All remaining installments will still be due to Sezzle, just contact the Genius Team immediately at GeniusTeam@geniuscreativeadventures.com, for any concern, so that they can assist you of your customer’s need(s).
- 30 days after purchase date, you can no longer seek store credit, refund, or exchange for your unused items. Where applicable, store credit will be granted.
- For purchases shipped to your home, send your purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail, you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Please also read our FAQ page.
- We make every effort to package your order so it arrives in great condition. Unfortunately, sometimes items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration and we will do everything we can to replace the product swiftly.
- Please note: If any items arrive damaged or defective, don’t dispose of them until you’ve had a chance to speak with a customer service representative. In the case of larger items, you may be asked to submit a photograph of the damage.
- If you’ve received a damaged item, please e-mail us.
- Let us know how we are doing and how we can improve, email us for suggestions at email@example.com.